TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE HERITAGE VILLAGE SITE
1. Tickets once purchased are valid only for the relevant tour and cannot be re-scheduled to any other tour.
2. Amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. The Trust reserves the right to cancel the tour or reschedule the tour without giving any prior notice.
4. The Trust reserves the right to keep the museum closed for public viewing by giving prior information.
5. Disputes with customers if any are subject to Udupi jurisdiction.
The General guidelines for visitors are as follows:
1. Tickets are priced at INR 300/- per person, per visit for current tour, The Southern Stroll. Only 25 persons are allowed during one session. Entry is FREE for children below 10 years with appropriate ID.
2. You are expected to present yourself at the reception 10 minutes before the tour starts. If you do come late, you will end up joining the ongoing tour midway.
3. This is a guided tour. Please follow the tour guide/s at all times and do not separate yourself from the group.
4. Due to security/other reasons, we request you to handover your hand baggage at the safe deposit provided at the reception.
5. You are required to keep your mobile phones on SILENT MODE during the duration of the tour.
6. The heritage buildings which we allow visitors to enter require you to remove footwear. Please wear appropriate footwear (like slip-ons) for ease of removal.
7. Please do not touch any of the artefacts, paintings, structural material, etc.
8. Overstaying in the village for any reason is not allowed.
9. Smoking, drinking or eating is strictly prohibited within the Village.
10. Please respect the time and interest of others in the group and make sure that they are not inconvenienced.
1. Photography is permitted only OUTSIDE the heritage structures. Visitors are requested to follow this strictly.
2. Photography charges are as follows: Rs 250/- DSLR Cameras & Camcorders.
3. Flash photography and use of tripod is prohibited. Selfi-sticks are strictly not allowed.
4. Visitors will not disturb the tour guide and/or others in the group in the process of taking photographs.
5. Permission to photograph will be revoked by The Hasta Shilpa Trust if such photography disrupts the smooth functioning of the tour and there will be no refund of money.
6. The Hasta Shilpa Trust reserves the right to revoke permission to photograph without giving any reason or notice, but with a view to protect the heritage structures and the content within.
7. ALL PHOTOGRAPHY IS FOR PERSONAL USE OF THE VISITORS AND ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF THE SAME IS PROHIBITED AND LIABLE FOR PROSECUTION.