PHOTOGRAPHY IS PERMITTED ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND SHARING. ANY COMMERCIAL USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND LIABLE FOR PROSECUTION.
Hasta Shilpa Trust encourages viewing the heritage structures at Heritage Village and Heritage House, and content within, with the naked eye, rather than through the lens of a camera. In our view, experiencing them directly is the best way to enjoy them!
However, as an acknowledgement that some visitors genuinely want to have a few photographs of their visit for sentimental reasons or for sharing on social media, photography is permitted at the Hasta Shilpa Heritage House and Hasta Shilpa Heritage Village under the following conditions and payments:
1. Photography is permitted only OUTSIDE the heritage structures. Visitors are requested to follow this strictly.
2. Photography charges are as follows: Rs 250 for SLR camera; Rs 500 for DSLR camera/camcorder. Technology not mentioned above may attract additional charges.
3. Flash photography, use of tripod and selfie sticks are prohibited.
4. Visitors will not disturb the tour guide and/or others in the group in the process of taking photographs.
5. If there are complaints by other members of the group due to disruptions in the tour caused by such visitors, then permission to photograph will be revoked by Hasta Shilpa Trust, or its representatives on site, and there will be no refund of money.
6. Hasta Shilpa Trust reserves the right to revoke permission to photography without giving any reason, or notice but with a view to protect the heritage structures and the content within.